1. Banh can is made with rice flour, topped with a chicken egg or a quail egg, served with Vietnamese meatballs, the unique sauce is made with sweet fish-sauce peanuts, stir-fried scallion mango.
Address: Banh Can Le – 27/44 Yersin Street, Ward 10, Da Lat City.
2. Banh my chao: It’s best to combine with eggs, meatball, sausauge, pate, beef and sweet sauces – are well-cooked in a fry fan in the early morning.
Let’s go to 300 Phan Dinh Phung Street to enjoy now!
3. Vietnamese Sandwich with Meatball – you dip bread into the soup including meatball, spring onions, sausage, pork skin, chili, etc.
Good restaurant at: 26 Hoang Dieu Street, Ward 5 to eat this fantastic street food in Da Lat.
4. Bánh bèo số 4
Address : no.4 Phan Dinh Phung Street, near the Hong Hung petrol station. 1$/ plate.
5. The banh canh Noodle, Bun bo
Banh Canh Xuan An is homemade. You can ask for a bowl of “special” at only around 35.000 VND. Nearby post office. Address: 15A Nha Chung Street, Da Lat city
6. Nem nướng Ánh đông: Grilled Pork Roll is made with a peanut sauce, it’s basically a mixture of peanut, fish sauce, garlic and tapioca sauce. Address: No 03 Phu Dong Thien Vuong Street, Ward 8, Da Lat City.
7. Biang Bistro Restaurant
Cafe/ Fusion Restaurant/ Bar with Vietnamese & Pan Asian food with a western twist. The menu offers vegan, vegetarian, as well as meat dishes available but there are plenty of options.
Address: No 94, Ly Tu Trong Street, Ward 2, Da Lat City
8. Wooden House
The Wooden House is a cosy and romatic place with an organic garden. The dishes are in a high quality and very delicious. A good place to have dinner or an afternoon coffee.
Address: No 26 Nguyen Dinh Chieu Street, Da Lat City